Cast: NT Rama Rao (Nagaraju), Bhanumathi (Malliswari), Nyapathi Raghava Rao (Allasani Peddana), Srivatsa (Srikrishna Devaraya), Kumari (Tirumala Devi), Doraswamy (Narappa), Rushyendramani (Nagamma), Surabhi Kamalabai, Vangara Venkata Subbayya (Hanumanthappa), TG Kamala Devi, Baby Mallika, Master Venkata Ramana, Venkumamba (Govindamma), TD Vasantha, Vasundhara or Kanchana, Moparru Dasu (Silpachari), C. Nageswara Rao (Poojari)
Lyrics: Devulapalli Krishna Sastry, Purandara Dasu
Playback: Ghantasala, Chittooru Nagaiah, Vinjamuri Lakshmi, Bhanumathi, Anasuya, TG Kamala Devi
Music: Saluri Rajeswara Rao
Cinematography: BN Konda Reddy
Choreography: Pasumarthi Krishna Murthy
Art: AK Sekhar
Director: BN Reddy
Banner: Vauhini Studios
Release Date: 20 December
Trivia: It has been screened in the Asian Film Festival held in China.
It was debut film for Devulapalli Krishna Sastry as a lyricist.
It was screened in Beijing International Film Festival and released in China with Chinese sub titles on 14 March 1953 with 13 prints.
BN Reddy's was a combined family. He had three younger brothers - Nagi Reddy, Konda Reddy and Ramalinga Reddy.
This was mostly based on 'Rayala Karuna Krutyam', a radio play by Buchi Babu.
1. Kothee baavaku pellantaa kovela thota vididanta
2. Pilichina biguvataraa
3. Aakasa veedhilo haayigaa egirevu
4. Manasuna mallela maalaloogene
5. O meghamala andala meghamala
6. Parugulu theeyaali gittalu urakalu veyaali
7. Ooyaalaa jampaalaa ooyaalaa jampaalaa
8. Lambodara lakumikaraa
9. Enninaallakee batuku pandeno
10. Sree gananaatha sindoora varna
11. No meena mallaala no mannalaalo
12. Evare piliche rallana mellana
13. Nanda yasodaa nandanunaku nava madana
14. Enduke neekinta tondara